Frigg Moon Phase Pacifier, Soft Lilac (Natural Rubber)
FRIGG Moon Phase is a pacifier inspired by the Moon in motion.
The shifting Moon Phases are reflected on the pacifier shield, and they function as air holes to ventilate baby’s sensitive skin. The Moon Phase inspiration continues in the handle, shaped as a half moon.
FRIGG pacifier details
100% designed in Denmark
100% manufactured in Denmark
Each pacifier is produced with a stretch and vacuum test
Shield materials: Polypropylene (PP)
Safety standard: EN1400 + A2 test
FRIGG latex nipple size 1 details
Nipple material: 100% natural rubber.
Nipple measure: 27 mm
Recommended age: 0-6 months
2x FRIGG natural latex pacifier.
About the Product:
- The FRIGG line of natural latex pacifiers has been thoughtfully designed for your baby's comfort. The outward curve keeps the pacifier off their delicate skin, while features like air holes and a security handle ensure your baby stays safe.
- Available in a range of soft colors, FRIGG pacifiers make a beautiful addition to your collection of baby essentials.
- Pacifier nipple is made from 100% natural rubber latex.
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark.
- Always sterilize each pacifier before use.
- For hygienic reasons we recommend discarding pacifier after 3-4 months.
- Pacifiers are made with natural rubber and may expand with use.
Available in silicone and natural rubber (latex) nipple, and in two sizes of 0-6 months (size 1) and 6-18 months (size 2).
Sterilize the dummy by putting it into boiling water before the first use. DO NOT BOIL PACIFIERS ON THE STOVE OR IN THE MICROWAVE. The dummies can get water into the rubber because of the vent-hole which is of no importance. Squeeze the dummy to remove possibly ingress of water.
Clean and sterilize the dummies daily.
Don’t use microwave sterilizing or cleaning materials from among other things dishwashers as it destroys the natural rubber.
Renew the dummy after using it for 4-6 weeks because of safety and hygiene reasons.
If the baby – by mistake – has got the dummy too far in the mouth, please remove the dummy gently. The three holes make it sure that the baby doesn’t suffocate.
It is recommended not to dip the dummy in sugar-containing products or medicine owing to the baby’s teeth and health.
The nipple is made of 100% natural rubber, which may rarely cause an allergic reaction.
The product fulfils the Australian standard for consumer good (Babies’ Dummies and Dummy Chains) Safety standard 2017.
For your baby’s safety
Do always inspect the product carefully before each use. Especially when the baby has teeth.
Pull the dummy in all directions.
Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness.
Only use dedicated dummy holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a dummy, your baby may be strangled by them.
The dummy is not allowed to be stored in direct sunlight.